About The Law Office of David H. Rosenberg
- Laura Behnke v. WABC Television, a division of American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (1:18-cv-04825-DLC 2018) NYSDHR No.: 10191982, EEOC No.: 16GB801208
- Felicia Racine v. Koch Industries, Inc., Julia Koch, an individual, Mary Koch, an individual, and Matador Security Company NY, LLC. (1:20-cv-09469) EEOC No.:520-2020-04488
- Joselyn Izurieta Ulloa v. Hooters of America, LLC, Farmingdale Wings, Tony Ferro NYSDHR Case No. 10200997 EEOC No. 16GB90289
- Kelly Lombardo v. Optum 360, Paul J. Yechout, and Northwell Health, Inc. NYSDHR Case No. 10189816 EEOC No. 16GB704140
- Jean Bedel v. Trattoria Dell’arte, Fireman Hospitality Group, and Brandon Fay, an individual. (1:18-cv-09556) EEOC No. 520-2018-04435
As to location, the Firm’s office is conveniently located across from the Nassau County Supreme Courthouse and just a 3-minute walk from the LIRR train station in Mineola. If you are or someone you know is suffering at work, please contact The Law Office of David H. Rosenberg P.C.
Problems at work are no problem for us.
Email us now
The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Any testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
We serve the following localities: Bronx County, The Bronx, Kings County, Brooklyn, New York County, New York, Nassau County, Lynbrook, Malverne, Manhasset, Massapequa, Merrick, Mineola, North Bellmore, New Hyde Park, Oceanside, Old Bethpage, Albertson, Baldwin, Bayville, Bellmore, Cedarhurst, East Meadow, East Rockaway, Elmont, Farmingdale, Floral Park, Franklin Square, Freeport, and Garden City.
The top New York Disability discrimination lawyers at Law Office of David H Rosenberg are dedicated to representing employees suffering from disability discrimination and / or retaliation for requesting reasonable accommodations.
Call now for a FREE legal consultation!
Our attorneys will put an end to your disability discrimination.