About The Law Office of David H. Rosenberg | Employment Attorney
Protecting Employee Rights
Welcome to The Law Office of David H. Rosenberg, P.C., a firm I founded with a commitment to defend the rights of employees facing workplace challenges like hostile environments, harassment, discrimination, wage and hour violations, and retaliation.
At my law firm, your fight becomes my fight. As the sole lawyer here, I am deeply committed to each individual I represent. Unlike at larger firms, you’ll never be passed off to a junior attorney or summer associate.
Since I graduated from Hofstra Law School in 2004, I have been deeply invested in serving the community and upholding the civil rights of individual employees.
My work in successfully prosecuting discrimination and retaliation cases has been recognized in various media outlets, including TMZ, Billboard Magazine, and The New York Daily News.
Notable cases I’ve litigated highlighting my dedication to seeking justice for those wronged in their workplaces include:
- Laura Behnke v. WABC Television, a division of American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (1:18-cv-04825-DLC 2018) NYSDHR No.: 10191982, EEOC No.: 16GB801208
- Felicia Racine v. Koch Industries, Inc., Julia Koch, an individual, Mary Koch, an individual, and Matador Security Company NY, LLC. (1:20-cv-09469) EEOC No.:520-2020-04488
- Joselyn Izurieta Ulloa v. Hooters of America, LLC, Farmingdale Wings, Tony Ferro NYSDHR Case No. 10200997 EEOC No. 16GB90289
- Kelly Lombardo v. Optum 360, Paul J. Yechout, and Northwell Health, Inc. NYSDHR Case No. 10189816 EEOC No. 16GB704140
- Jean Bedel v. Trattoria Dell’arte, Fireman Hospitality Group, and Brandon Fay, an individual. (1:18-cv-09556) EEOC No. 520-2018-04435
My office, located conveniently across from the Nassau County Supreme Courthouse and just a 3-minute walk from the LIRR train station in Mineola, is a testament to my accessibility and commitment to my clients.
Remember, if you or someone you know is struggling with workplace issues, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Problems at work are no problem for us.
Email us now
The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Any testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
We serve the following localities: Bronx County, The Bronx, Kings County, Brooklyn, New York County, New York, Nassau County, Lynbrook, Malverne, Manhasset, Massapequa, Merrick, Mineola, North Bellmore, New Hyde Park, Oceanside, Old Bethpage, Albertson, Baldwin, Bayville, Bellmore, Cedarhurst, East Meadow, East Rockaway, Elmont, Farmingdale, Floral Park, Franklin Square, Freeport, and Garden City.
The top New York Disability discrimination lawyers at Law Office of David H Rosenberg are dedicated to representing employees suffering from disability discrimination and / or retaliation for requesting reasonable accommodations.
Call now for a FREE legal consultation!
Our attorneys will put an end to your disability discrimination.