Email Us Now
Areas of Law
If you are facing sexual harassment at work and do not know how to deal with it, contact us to help you with the situation professionally and diligently.
Are you facing harassment at work? Count on the attorneys at Law Office of David H Rosenberg to protect your employee rights.
Are you being discriminated at work because of your age? Count on the attorneys at Law Office of David H Rosenberg to protect your employee rights.
In the News
AS REPORTED ON NEW YORK DAILY NEWS:
- Former cook says celebrity chef Brandon Fay fired him because he’s black
- Ex-bodyguard claims David Koch’s widow used code words to lie to billionaire before his death and asked nurses to lock him in a room during dinner party
- Long Island LA Fitness boss harassed female trainer with constant come-ons, ‘erect penis’: complaint
- Transgender worker: Charter Communications made me dress as a man for two weeks as I transitioned, then fired me
- Owner of East Village watering hole Bar None promoted culture of sexual harassment and assault, punk rock performance artist says in federal complaint
- `You must keep quiet about what happened’: Driver says Brooklyn transportation company tried to silence her sexual harassment complaint
- L.I. woman secretly recorded by spy camera in office bathroom
- Two women allege sexual abuse, vile insults were business as usual for Long Island company.
- Queens man claims he was sexually harassed and assaulted while working for Mattress Firm on Long Island.
- Former cooks says celebrity chef Brandon Fay fired him because he’s black.
- Ex-WABC sports anchor: Network execs wouldn’t promote me because I’m a white woman.
- Freedom Tower worker claims kitchen manager tried to fondle him.
- Brooklyn woman sues boss for filming her picking up dog poop as payback for rejecting sexual advances
- Woman says co-worker sexually harassed her at private Chelsea school — and her bosses turned blind eye: lawsuit.
- Ex-Bronx diner manager claims he suffered racial slurs and abuse at work: ‘It was a complete zoo’.
- WABC staffer claims boss favors non – white employees.
- Justin Bieber checked into L.I. hospital due to swollen testicle.
- Queens contractor spews racist language in caught-on-video meltdown.
AS REPORTED ON PAGE SIX:
- Justin Bieber’s testicles spark lawsuit.
- WABC sports reporter leaves after accusing boss of discrimination Former WABC sports reporter takes discrimination case to federal court.
- WABC sports reporter leaves after accusing boss of discrimination.
- WABC boss accused of discrimination by sports reporter.
- WABC boss accused of discrimination.
AS REPORTED ON DAILY MAIL:
- David Koch’s ‘cheating widow refused him a feeding tube and used code words to hide her spending from the billionaire – who she also locked in a room at a dinner party’, bodyguard claims in lawsuit
- Woman says she was sexually harassed at Suri Cruise’s $43,000-a-year Manhattan school where co-worker called her a “stupid dirty s**t”.
“Problems at work are no problem for us.”
The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Any testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
We serve the following localities: Bronx County, The Bronx, Kings County, Brooklyn, New York County, New York, Nassau County, Lynbrook, Malverne, Manhasset, Massapequa, Merrick, Mineola, North Bellmore, New Hyde Park, Oceanside, Old Bethpage, Albertson, Baldwin, Bayville, Bellmore, Cedarhurst, East Meadow, East Rockaway, Elmont, Farmingdale, Floral Park, Franklin Square, Freeport, and Garden City.
New York Metro’s Top Lawyers
(as published in The New York Times)
Top Attorneys of North America
American Society of Legal
Top 40 Under 40 Labor & Employment Lawyers